MAP sensor from a turbo car

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Wed May 27 12:15:32 GMT 1998

Sorry, I can't help with any part No's, etc. But I'm just clarifying that
the MAP sensor would only be of use for low pressure situations (ie. where
you know beyond any doubt that you won't get very high pressures - ie. not
suitable for cylinder pressures). Probably OK for exhaust pressures
(although it might not have enough "resolution" for such low differences in
pressure you'll get here), and, of course, OK for manifold pressures.