MAP sensor from a turbo car--(intercooler??s)

Darryl Snover dsnover at fast.net
Wed May 27 13:57:08 GMT 1998

>Hi guys,
>
>>- any MAP sensor from a turbo car (and model of this car)
>>- junkyard  contact info.
>

>MAP sensor part # for an 84 Chrysler turbo (2 bar absolute):  P5249052
>for 85-86 Chrysler (2 bar A):  P5249053
>Both are attached directly to the ECU.
>
>I know there are dozens of these turbo Chrysler's in a junkyard called "Pick
>Your Part" in Long Beach, CA.  Let me know if you need me to pull
>one/several for you.
>
>-Scott

Scott,

I recall that there are a few models of these chryslers that had an
intercooler mounted on top of the engine between the hood and the valve
cover.  A project I am working on might just be the perfect place for an
intercooler like this, but I can't seem to locate one in my area.  Do you
know if this yard has one, and what the dimensions might be? (if you don't
mind  ;-))

Best Regards,

Darryl Snover
1980 Porsche 924 turbo (with some diy efi augmentation....)

Best Regards,

Darryl Snover
Senior Programmer
Technologies Plus, Inc.