New NEC micro

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Thu May 28 01:24:43 GMT 1998

Just got this from our head office, anyone interested ?

Please note a Microcontroller developed in conjunction with a Automotive
manufacture in Europe ( German and desirable! ) is now avaliable for general
release to all customers. The part is UPD780973. basically you have 256 bytes
of E2, 32K Flash ( 24K mask ) , 5 channel 8 bit A/D , 20 x 4 LCD controller /
driver and 4 meter controllers ( stepper motors ) .

I have the user manual in PDF format, 1.1M.

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au