ION-related IGN Comments & Coil Quest

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu May 28 08:14:59 GMT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 22:03:50 -0700 (PDT), T Hergen <thergen at svn.net>
wrote:

>The GM waste fire coils may be the ideal candidate.  Potentially it could
>still fire two plugs.  Depending on how the 80v/400v source is generated,
>it might be simple and inexpensive to generate an additional bias voltage
>of the opposite polarity which would allow this arrangement to work.  But,
>what about the rest of the circuit?

Babel babel. Have you even BOTHERED to look at the list of patents I've
posted?

>Alot of maybes here.  You've expressed some displeasure with the
>naysayers, but perhaps if we had more info there would be more
>constructive feedback.  Post more details.

Why don't YOU post more details. Your discourse above was about as
crystal as a North Atlantic Fog. I HAVE posted LOTs of info about the
circuit, if you cared to investigate, and the patents that clearly show
how it works. Geez, another butthead.

>There's a good reason the high voltage post on the coil is so well
>protected and insulated.  In the quest for a four terminal coil, what do
>you expect the fourth terminal to look like given it's on the other side
>of the high voltage winding?  It might have to be just as well insulated
>as the post going to the distributor/plugs -- it might look just like a GM
>waste fire coil.

Geez, really? Gosh, then maybe the "other side of the high voltage
winding" on a stock IGN coil needs to be "well insulated as the HV
post"? Sheesh. NOT.

More faggots for the fire, guys. Here's another of these bozos who
doesn't know a thing about what he speaks, but he's saying "post more
details". A couple more of these, and I'm outta here. Sayonara,
fuckwits.

Do you expect to be spoon fed? I've posted the patent numbers and said
the description of how their circuit works is dead nuts on to what
they've actually wired and put into use. What the hay more do you
expect? A womb witha view?

A big group, but with loads of dead wood. Sad.

Gar