ION-related IGN Comments & Coil Quest

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Fri May 29 04:16:46 GMT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 20:18:42 -0700 garfield at pilgrimhouse.com writes:

>Lemme see that at least SOME of you are following this, eh? Otherwise,
>I'm about to bid the lot of yous bozos sayonara, and go back to my FlyIn
>Cafe, where the company is a little more "eXperimental".
>
>Gar

Garfield,
Please don't dump the whole bunch for a few who are causing you grief.
I, for one, have been enjoying the intellectual discussions.  I try to
make comments only when they will be of some value.  That doesn't mean
that I never miss my mark, however.

I am looking forward to using EGOR to enhanse the EFI system on my Jeep.
If I can use the ION system, I'll do that, too.

I think that I speak for a lot of us when I say that I appreciate the
time you spend working this stuff out.  I know how much goes into
developing any circuit, especially one that is innovative and requires
research.

Ray Drouillard