Alain Toussaint are you out there?

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Sat May 30 03:05:36 GMT 1998

to all
	as you all seen,i'll be quite busy for some time (it will take me a
month to have a stable situation,untill then,i don't know how much often
i'll have internet access),if there's urgent request,mail then this
evening (or tonight),tomorow,i will not be able to answer them fast
enough,for those urgent e-mail,put "urgent e-mail: Alain Toussaint" as
topic,you can mail them privately or through the list,it doesn't mather
(this will help me greatly to cut through the pile of messages i
have),those messages will be answered within 10 minutes of reception
('till i have drinked enough beer to sleep but i only have a 6-pack so it
won't be soon).

Alain