Coils for ION ...use regular coils? Thought #2

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Sat May 30 03:44:10 GMT 1998

On Fri, 29 May 1998 21:22:31 -0500, Walter Petermann
<corsaro at brokersys.com> wrote:

>PS Are the schematics for the electronics available on the
>web? The best I could find were block diagrams and papers
>from SAE (I could get those from UH library...)

Walter, Walter, where HAVE you been? You've got your homework cut out
for ya! For this stupendous disclosure of reading your list email soooo
pooorly, I sentence you to hard labor in the archives, looking up BOTH
the numerous posts on the patents, AND where to read them on the web.

Please, don't tell us your dog Bowser ATE all those posts you've
apparently just skipped over.

Gar

P.S. And when ya get done finding the posts on the patent source, do
also read a couple of the posts on just WHAT it is we're tryna measure.
Hint: it's not merely the current in the secondary when the spark fires.