O2 sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Nov 1 20:40:48 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: David Piper <dapiper at one.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, November 01, 1998 3:29 PM
Subject: O2 sensor

Just my two cents, it really doesn't matter much.  If your racing the heat +
lead
will get to them, but if for a once inna while thing no big deal.
Considering
some countries just went to unleaded, and have been running o2 for years.
As long as the are driven some with unleaded, while the life is probably
shortened some, no big deal.  If for pure racing then the penalty is short
life,
and I can't see one ceramic being that much different even thou some
manufacturers would like you to think so.  There is just so many things they
add to gas to make it so, getting a 50K is a wonder it itself.
Bruce