EGR and BLMs, was Oxygen sensor....

<GJC> Cutlass IROC-SS gjcouse at francomm.com
Mon Nov 2 00:40:27 GMT 1998

Hello List,

Hi, I'm Gary Couse. In searching the web over trying to find info on
injecting both 403 and 455 Olds, I came acrost a reference to this list.

I am currently building a prototype for the CC-IROC-SS conversion product
line. Based on the '82-'86 Oldsmobile Cutlass G-body. I will offer 3
different drive lines. The interest that brings me here is EFI for the top 2
power plants.

Anyone having practical physical experience, info, or links to info about
injecting the Olds 403, (455 will come later), please respond directly. It
might help you out to understand the fledgling project site. I just created
the site This site is not open to the public yet. Click on the Couse Customs
link below to be transported to "Quincy", The prototype. You'll also have
the chance at delve a little deeper into the CC-IROC-SS conversion.

	Bottom line; Does the Olds 403ci have a bolt on  EFI system available? Am I
into hand fabrication? I really want a dual rail port injection with turbo.
I can accomplish all the turbo aspects.

-----Regards,

   G.J.C
Gary J. Couse