PIC Questions

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Mon Nov 2 19:46:26 GMT 1998

Well, if the cost of the part is less then the extra interface chips they
can go. Also, the board realestate can be used for other things, less parts
is always better, unless the cost is really high.

May take you up on the display stuff. I am at a very early state for this
(yet another project)...

Sandy