volvo turbo CIS ->Sunbird Turbo EFI?!

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 12:40:21 GMT 1998

Hi Jesse,
Ya probably wanna check out syty.org (download section) and get
Richard's PromGrammer software.  It is specifice to the Turbo sunbird,
Syclone & Typhoon...   The above cars use a two bar sensor, but
syty list members have been debugging a 3 bar chip that looks
encouraging, if you like >16 psi..  You didn't mention an interrcooler.
HTH
Mike V.