BEGINNER HELP

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 3 13:19:51 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff & Sue Richards <geoffsue at one.net.au>
To: Diy_Efi <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 6:01 AM
Subject: BEGINNER HELP

You need a prom editor "burner",  with that then once you
find out what chip you have you can read it into a file.
In binfile will look like something like
           00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
0000  00 BD49 43 69 82 19 58 37 97 AA BD EF0F BB CC
0001
0002
There's mor on that in the archives in programming 101
Cheers
Bruce