ftp

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Tue Nov 3 17:09:49 GMT 1998

Geoff & Sue Richards wrote:

> Is this the correct address for the ftp site?
>
> ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/pub/efi332/
> Cheers
> GEoff

That's one address.  Most of the "stuff" on the ftp site is in
/incoming.  As I get time, I look at what's in there and move it to
someplace in /pub/diy_efi or /pub/efi332 as appropriate.  I also add it
to the ftp site index to make it easier to see what's been uploaded.  ie
all the .bin files have been moved to /pub/diy_efi

The only directory that stuff can be uploaded to is /incoming.  The
others are read-only.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet