95 LeSabre PCM

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 4 01:45:40 GMT 1998

Well, Uploaded a better version of the .jpg of my PCM to the Incoming
directory...
It's still called GM-P6-PCM.jpg, but I added labels with delco part numbers
to the chips.
I'm going to try to look at pinouts and see where address and data lines
all go and see if I can't identify them better that way.  I found a
gentleman at Delco that says he may be able to get descriptions of what
each chip is, but I'm not counting on it... So far all other questions to
them have been answered with "That's none of your business, that's all
proprietary technology".
Later,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.