PIC Questions

Jemison Richard JemisonR at tce.com
Wed Nov 4 02:43:25 GMT 1998

I've had a quick look out on the micromint page and they've got some
neat stuff out there.  A couple of elementary questions.  They have
"modules" like Domino and Picstix
then they have RTC (stackable board level systems like the RTC-HC11 with a
clock speed of 8mhz.

Will an 8mhz hc11 like this do the job of diy efi along with electronic
ignition / timing control?  Are these
items I'm describing the PICs you are talking about (or at least similar)?

Sorry for the elementary questions but you have to start somewhere!

Rick