shift light on 808/165 or spare digital output triggered at a

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Wed Nov 4 05:03:06 GMT 1998

Hi all

I want my 808 to control something at a given RPM.
I have heard of some Delco 808/165's having a shift light option. This
sound's like what I want.

Does anyone know what pin is used and/or if i was to connect a light would
it work or would I need a different memcal. If anyone has a memcal for a 808
with a shift light option I would like a copy if they are willing to give it
to me. I don't actually want to know when to shift I want to control
something at a given RPM but that is a different story...

Best Regards,

STUART BUNNING
SALES ENGINEER
KENELEC PTY LTD