PIC Questions

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Wed Nov 4 06:21:49 GMT 1998

> Re: the LCD code - are you freeling distributing that code? If so, would
> you be able to send it to me please?
> This is mainly to keep for reference as I have no specific application for
> it at the moment, but many possible projects.

I just put the whole thing out on:

ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming/dataaq.zip

The lcd code is in lcd.asm.  You are welcome to the lcd code, subject
to the fact that it is a derivative of the Microchip application note
and various LCD faqs.

The math routines are derived from Microchip application notes too,
so they aren't very interesting.

Original code is mine and you are welcome to the AtoD serial bit-banging.

The whole thing is posted for educational purposes - enjoy.

Orin.