[Fwd: [M] [M} IC Thermodynamics]- Part 3

Barry E. King kingb at sprintmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:37:11 GMT 1998

Thanks for the clarification.  I definitely "mist" (groan) that portion of
the original post.

I can definitely see where spraying the compressor wheel directly or
upstream of it would cause premature wear.  I have never tried that.  I know
from experience injecting downstream of the compressor works very well,
however, without apparent ill-effects.

Regards,

Barry