[Fwd: [M] [M} IC Thermodynamics]- Part 3

am018 am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 18:58:18 GMT 1998

No but Propane air mixture is explosive if ignited within the explosive
range   as is petrol vapour. Even lube oil  mist can be explosive in the
right (but extreme) circumstances crankcase explosions are a major hazard
on large (ie: meter bore) slow speed marine diesels.

---Just a  thought  small ammounts of butane are disolved in pump petrol
for easy of cold starting could normal roadside gasolene be doped by
bubbling camping gas through it.

Andy McF