[Fwd: [M] [M} IC Thermodynamics]- Part 3

PMDRACER at aol.com PMDRACER at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 00:15:32 GMT 1998

Propane is not an explosive???  Go back to elementary school young man.  Or,
at least back to basic Jr.  High chemistry!  Propane IS an explosive.  My
proof is the 4200 lb van sitting in my driveway that runs on the stuff.  If
you are still not convinced, turn on the gas (propane) to your barbecue for a
few seconds, lean over the grill, and light a match underneath it.  You should
then be able to witness firsthand whether or not Propane is explosive.  That
is of course if your mommy lets you play with matches.  As for the safety
slobber remark - they make special helmets for people like you, (complete with
face masks for that complete "I'm a moron" look), that cannot tie their
shoelaces and trip on them constantly.