the new guy

Curtis Mittong poohbear at twd.net
Thu Nov 5 00:22:51 GMT 1998

Just a brief intro.  My name is Curtis and I've been restoring (translated:
making a daily driver of) my 66 Bonneville.  I was turned on to the list by
visiting Tom Matthew's page.  I know alot about mechanics of engines, but
I'm afraid I'm short on knowledge in the EFI areas.  I learn very quickly
though and hopefully I can offer useful information instead of just sapping
you folks!  I am a 25-year old student of music at Indiana University of PA,
in Indiana, PA; and my other car is a 96 Impala SS.  Looking forward to much
info!

Curtis Mittong