[Fwd: [M] [M} IC Thermodynamics]- Part 3

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Nov 5 02:50:52 GMT 1998

-> Propane is not an explosive???  Go back to elementary school young
-> man.  Or, at least back to basic Jr.  High chemistry!  Propane IS an
-> explosive.  My proof is the 4200 lb van sitting in my driveway that
-> runs on the stuff.  If you are still not convinced, turn on the gas
-> (propane) to your barbecue for a few seconds, lean over the grill,
-> and light a match underneath it.  You should then be able to witness
-> firsthand whether or not Propane is explosive.

 Proof?  All your demonstration proves is that propane is flammable.

 Look up the difference between "flammable" and "explosive."  There is a
difference.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?