Oldsmobile BB Injection!

<GJC> Cutlass IROC-SS gjcouse at francomm.com
Thu Nov 5 08:36:14 GMT 1998

              Oldsmobile Big Block Injection!

Hello List;

I just joined this list the other day. In hopes of finding someone whom may
have info on setting up an injection system on either an Oldsmobile BB/SB?
It can be done as I have seen a dual rail/injector setup on a BB at a show.
The owner wasn't around at the time, so I left contact info with his wife. I
was never contacted. This system was what I had been dreaming of. 455
Oldsmobile big block with dual turbo, and a dual rail setup. Dual injectors
per port. A primary injector for average throttle usage, and a secondary for
near to full WOT. Since it was a show Cutlass, I asked the wife if the
system was functional? She said "yes, and damn loud when going in the
trailer".

That was the summer of 97. I didn't see the car at any of the East coast
shows this year, darn. Anyone have any info on this type of setup? I'm
looking to build/commission that very system, (or similar), but don't know a
thing about injection nor where to start. This injection system won't be one
of a kind either. I'm looking to replicate a few hundred over the next Two
years for the CC-IROC-SS project. A link for which can be found in my
signature. Can/would anyone be willing to help me build this system. Not to
mention the system will become a corner stone for a new Cutlass conversion.
The CC-IROC-SS will stand in real-time and history next to the 442 and H/O.
I will be converting 1982-86 Cutlass Supremes and Brougham's. There is a
mega of these cars being crushed daily. I intend to save some to far better
than new. Go to the infant CC-IROC-SS site to read more about the project.

I definitely will build this system and I need your help/knowledge. I've sat
by the side a few days now and know there are many knowledgeable people here
that can help this project. Anyone wishing to express a desire, ask some
questions, banter about this project, or actually help build this system,
please contact me directly as I'm only on Digest mode so if you don't mail
directly, It might be more than a day for a Two before a return response
from me. That is if I don't miss a post in the digest.
Please anyone wishing to toss this around and help out contact:  Gary J.
Couse  =  gjcouse at francomm.com

-----Regards,

Gary J. Couse
Couse Customs