[Fwd: [M] [M} IC Thermodynamics]- Part 3

John Hess johnhess at cris.com
Thu Nov 5 17:09:00 GMT 1998

Excuse me?

One gallon of gasoline has less mass than the fissionable core of the
uranium bomb used on Hiroshima.  Have you told this to the nuclear
regulatory commission?  Maybe you have stumbled on a new source of power!
Does it emit radiation when releasing all this energy?  Have you notified
the Nobel Committee?  I am sure this discovery is worth _Something_!