Oldsmobile BB Injection!

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Nov 5 18:33:20 GMT 1998

Hello  !
I would look at Callaway cars Corvette, they used Zytek efi for their
biturbo monster.
First the engine gave 1000hp,next they put in a less radical cam and the
output was around 800hp.
If I remember right.
                                                                     By the
way , I went to their home page:
http://www.callawaycars.com/From_home/job_oppourtunities.htm
They are using GM /Delphi efi on their new Corvette,and need a consultant
to adjustments as rew limits,
torque thresholds, and display functions
Bruce?
Espen Hilde

>               Oldsmobile Big Block Injection!
>

> Hello List;
>

> I just joined this list the other day. In hopes of finding someone whom
may
> have info on setting up an injection system on either an Oldsmobile
BB/SB?