chevy engines

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Nov 5 23:28:58 GMT 1998

Pontiac                                                     Chevy

Water pump                                    water pump bolts to
Bolts to timing cover with                block with 4 bolts
11 bolts
starter on driver side                        starter on passenger side
oil filter on passenger side               oil filter on diver side
back of engine                                  back of engine
intake manifold is                             intake covers valley
above valley uses
valley pan
fuel pump bolts  to timing                 fuel pump bolts to block
cover driver side                               passenger side
cylinder heads have                          heads have no freeze plugs
freeze plugs on front                          on front of head
part of head
timing mark cast into                          timing mark tab welded
timing cover or plastic                        to timing cover
tab

Hope this helps

Don