non-GM EPROM binaries

warrenc at advgroup.co.nz warrenc at advgroup.co.nz
Fri Nov 6 03:51:50 GMT 1998

  Hi Guys,

  I'm looking for Mazda, Subaru, and Mitsubishi OEM or aftermarket ECU
  binaries.

  In particular I'm interested in:
  - Mazda series 5 (2nd gen) 13B single turbo (manual) chips (my car!)
  - Mazda GTX (1.8L 4wd tubo), 1991 chips (friend's car)
  - Subaru RS Legacy 1989 - current chips (friend's car)
  - Subaru GT Legacy 1989 - current
  - Subaru WRX Imprezza chips - all models
  - Mitsubishi Evo1,2,3,4 chips (my wannabe car!)

  Any binaries, or technical specs on these chips (e.g. location of
  fuel/ignition maps) would be GREATLY appreciated!!
  Can anyone point me in the right direction?? :-)

  cheers,
  Warren Crowther
  #include "std_disclaimers"