chevy engines

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Fri Nov 6 18:47:17 GMT 1998

The Pontiac block outside dimensions are all the same for all displacements,
You can tell what size Pontiac engine you
Have by looking under the car on the driver side. On the side  of the block
will be cast 350 or 400 or 455, you might have
To scrape the junk off the block to see the numbers.  Take a lot at
http://members.aol.com/ta400/rebuild.html
<http://members.aol.com/ta400/rebuild.html>   for  more info.