Excellant site on oxygen sensors

am018 am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Sat Nov 7 15:30:47 GMT 1998

I've seen this page before and wasn't that impressed, until recently a much
better page was available on testing oxygen sensors but I suspect it  was  a
students web page and was deleted when the guys (Rick Kirchoff) course
finished. I had most of the pages from this site printed off and have now OCR
scanned them  and could send it on.  I have been trying to get in touch with
original author for permission to put them on another web site but have been
unable to contact him -- however unless I hear othewise I am taking this as a
green light  and will put the info on the Web in the near future with full
credit to the author.

The defunct Rick Kirchoff O2 Sensor page  is still listed in the EFI hompage
list of WWW servers.

Andy Macfadyen