No sumcheck code in a '95 MEMCAL

Terry thartman at flash.net
Sun Nov 8 00:26:58 GMT 1998

"David A. Cooley" wrote:

> Well, Hypertech has the Power Programmer, JET also has a programmer for the
> OBD_II ECM's.
> Problem is, you're limited on changes to what they put in the programmer
> and custom programming (Only offered by hypertech so far) is expensive.

Just a quick note;  the Jet "programmer" is an in-line device.  It
does not "reprogram" anything in the Flash Prom in the PCM like
the Hypertech product does through the ALDL connector.  Because
of this, I don't really consider it a "programmer" or "reprogramer"
but rather more of an intercept/change type of device....

T.