CarPROM software ???

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Tue Nov 10 16:25:17 GMT 1998

-> Here's a snip of some stuff I was saving on carprom, It's from a guy
-> who bought it, not sure what list it came from, but the gist is,  it
-> anit worth it.
->
-> Would it be proper neteiquite to leave the headers on this?

 Metadata.

 Sometimes *who* is more important than *what.*  Always keep track of
who, where, and when.  You'll be surprised how often the data is useful.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?