felpro widerange o2 sensor

greg kring summit01 at nationwide.net
Tue Nov 10 17:31:54 GMT 1998

>What is the going price for one of these gems?

About $300 just for the sensor and close to $2000 for the batch fire
injection system with wideband option. A short price list can be found
on precision turbo and Engineerings home page. www.precisionte.com   I
do notice that they don't list the prices for the batch fire models,
which are about $600 less than the sequential. their batch fire only
fires two injectors at a time in a bank to bank mode, so it's an
improvement over standard batch fire. Kind of in between a batch fire
and sequential system. I have one on my Buick right now and I love it.
greg kring
Arlington, texas