GM 4 Cylinder Engines

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Tue Nov 10 17:58:14 GMT 1998

The Quad 4 was up to 180 hp.  It was redesigned with balance shafts and now
has only 150 hp.  It is available in Cavaliers and Sunbirds.  The old
Sunbird Turbo OHC engine was built in Brazil.  The 2 valve Quad 4 was called
the Quad 2 for a while and replaced the Tech 4 aka Iron Duke.  I think this
is right.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>