Anyone done an Aircooled EFI system?

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 10 21:40:08 GMT 1998

Don't know where this started or who posted this originally but how about
having a look at a '79 or '80 VW van.  They are an air cooled 2 litre
with Bosch L-jetronic (no O2 sensor until 1980 or 81 I think).  This is
the kind of EFI system tht uses the air flapper door sensor with
correction for air temp and is batch fire as well.
HTH somebody
jw