One more thing

Jeremy Weed jweed0047 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:03:32 GMT 1998

I forgot to ask . . . I am currently a Management Information Systems
major at the U of Arizona. I want to get into the automotive business,
but a change to Mechanical Engineering is to big a switch at the time.
Does anyone know what qualifications car manufacturers and aftermarket
companies would be looking for in order to be employed in programming
ECMs? I really don't know anything about it. I just thought it might be
a way into the automotive industry without making a switch as big as MIS
to Mechanical Engineering. Well, thanks.

jeremy