MasterTune

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 11 06:41:46 GMT 1998

The basic Master Tune is somewhat limited.  It does however give you a
start.  It gives you control of the constants such as rpm and speed
limiters, cooling fan on and off temps,  VATS on or off, veh speed
diagnostic on or off. Spark map, a bunch of fuel maps, (You only really need
the one for Power Enrichment Vs rpm).  It is tied to the prom id and type,
only works for that application.  If you change the prom id on another prom
you want to read, it will read it but unless the application is exactly the
same the data you are looking at is junk because stuff isn't in the same
place.
Mark