Lucas magnetic sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 11 19:22:28 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Stowe, Ted-SEA <StowT at PerkinsCoie.com>
To: 'diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu' <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 1998 2:15 PM
Subject: Lucas magnetic sensor

Hello,
using an ohmmeter trying reading the pickup if you get the same readings
when you switch meter leads then, I'd assume it is just a coil.  If the
resistance is like 800-1K, then just wire it as is to the gm ignition
module.
Again with no wiring to look at this is justa guess, so no warranty implied
or expressed.
Bruce