Lucas magnetic sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 12 02:16:39 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Stowe, Ted-SEA <StowT at PerkinsCoie.com>
To: 'diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu' <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 1998 7:54 PM
Subject: RE: Lucas magnetic sensor

>Bruce,
>hmm yes to all the questions
>except the last, I think it has a red black and white

That sounds exactly like an Allison Ignition sensor, and they are
very popular with the MG that run crowd.  Allison may have been
bought by Crane, and there are two big e-mail cos., that sell em,
but for the life of me can't remember there name, ANYONE?.
  At this stage ya gotta get ahold of some that has or sells the
Allison units, I cna't remember any more
Cheers
Bruce