Homemade A/F Meter

am018 am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 08:23:13 GMT 1998

What type of meter are you reading the signal with ? -- it must be digital
or have a high impedance pre-amp stage or the current drain will drop
nearly  all the voltage across the internal ressistance.
Earth wires were added to sensor because grounding problem caused a lot of
trouble in service with  low  signals if you need a heated sensor better to
go for a 3 or 4 wire type.

A Mcf