TRACTION CONTROL, now INJECTOR OFF wisdom

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 12 21:28:24 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: ECMnut at aol.com <ECMnut at aol.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 1998 10:31 AM
Subject: TRACTION CONTROL, now INJECTOR OFF wisdom

>Scott,
> I had the exact same concern when I discovered that my Turbo 4.3 GM
>had an RPM limiter that turned off the injectors at 4850 RPM, then back
>on at ~4400.

  It bucks really hard as the fual is turned off/on under boost which
actually stays high..  If ya watch the Diacom, there is detonation caused by
this process too.

Owww diacom that can report detonation, I want onena them!!.
Or ya mean it reports knock retard from an acoustic sensor that
might be enjoying the mechanical bull session tooo much.
Best attempt at humor..
sy delete button engaged
Cheers
Bruce