Traction control

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 12 23:23:16 GMT 1998

Chris,
one thing too is that the turbo 4.3 isn't much good over 5000 RPM...  Aside
from running out of air (Unless you install a larger turbo, air induction,
valves and exhaust) those motors (And the GN 3.8 turbo V6's) don't last
very long spinning at higher RPM's.  They need better pistons, rods and a
better balance job to live at high R's.

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.