MasterTune

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 23:56:11 GMT 1998

Well I called TTS and they said that I would have to buy the
"professional" version to change all of the tables.  That's $2500.  He
said that the "consumer" version would only allow minute changes, and
little custom work.  That sux.  I guess i'm back to
reverse-engineering the 7730.  Isn't there a piece of software that
can analyze assembly code and find out where the tables are?!?!?

AQ

---Mark Romans <romans at pacbell.net> wrote:

> The basic Master Tune is somewhat limited.  It does however give you a
> start.  It gives you control of the constants such as rpm and speed
> limiters, cooling fan on and off temps,  VATS on or off, veh speed
> diagnostic on or off. Spark map, a bunch of fuel maps, (You only
really need
> the one for Power Enrichment Vs rpm).  It is tied to the prom id and
type,
> only works for that application.  If you change the prom id on
another prom
> you want to read, it will read it but unless the application is
exactly the
> same the data you are looking at is junk because stuff isn't in the
same
> place.
> Mark

It's not