EFI Please????

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 14 00:53:19 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Hermann <bearbvd at sni.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, November 13, 1998 1:57 AM
Subject: RE: EFI Please????

 Personally I'm impressed by tractor pull
>>tractors running what, 75-100psi of boost? But that's just me.

One of the guys we pull against claims 200PSI

>Think they might be up to 135 or even 150 psi GAUGE with the three stagers.

The above issa triple stage.  He B something to watch.

Been thinking about an alky conversion, with EFI control.

>I think Bruce would tell you that Doc likes 'em too! My question is whether
>Doc is putting all of the amyl nitrate into the fuel, or some of it (also
>known as "poppers" in his nose?? :-)

We gotta give Doc Valium, on pulling nights.  Coffee gets him hyper.

>>And Honda is really good at this; and in the long run it is a
>>win to go this way.

What gets me in our tractor, stock rods, crank, pistons, matter
of fact the custom stuff is valve springs, and cam (internally).

snip
Bruce