7747.ecu

BIGED2022 at aol.com BIGED2022 at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 01:45:59 GMT 1998

Hello all you smart people!
I'm new at this so hang on.
I'm learning about the 747 ecm and prom tables for my 90 GMC.  I have found
and downloaded Promedit and learning how to use it.  So far the most complete
*.ecu file I have found is 7747.ecu (I forgot where I got it).    I assume
that the information in this .ecu file was painstakingly added piece by piece
through trial and error. Question is: does anyone know of a more complete .ecu
file and how reliable is this ecu file?  I am ready to start tinkering but
scared until I find out more.  Bruce,  in your tuning tips I get the idea that
you didn't have the location of all the tables when you did your tuning that
you refer in Tuning Tips. Is that right? If so how did you do it?
If anyone can steer me closer please do so.  I still got lotsa questions
Thanks !
Eddie