GM TBI to 4bbl intake

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Tue Nov 17 02:54:36 GMT 1998

Andy,

Bill Howell, at Howell Engine Developments has a nice TBI to 4 bbl adapter -
cast aluminum, no threaded through holes to leak manifold vacuum, proper
forward positioning, and a wide sealing surface that will seal just about
any manifold contour.  There are others that just weld a center  into a carb
spacer, but I haven't seen any others like Howell where the part was
designed for this purpose. I am working on a SBC MPI myself, but if I were
doing a TBI, Howell is what I would use.

The address is:
Howell Engine Developments
6201 Industrial Way
Marine City, Michigan 48039