Anyone Made an EFI Setup for the 2.0 Dodge Colt Engine from the 7

Dupree, Robert A. rdupree at Sidley.com
Tue Nov 17 15:37:58 GMT 1998

Hey all,
	I am wondering if anyone out there has any BTDT experience towards
EFI on the 2.0L Dodge Colt engine of the late 70's.  I just purchase a
Pro-Ralley car (77 Colt) that is setup with 4 Mikuni model 175 carbs.
They're pretty hosed after sitting so long, and I am debating replacing them
with newer.  But I thought I might check and see if anyone out there has
done an EFI setup for such a beast.

Bob Dupree
	'87 LT-1 Quattro (STILL in skunk works)
	'86 Volvo 740GLE Wagon