MAP sensors

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Thu Nov 19 03:32:04 GMT 1998

I am looking at two 1 bar MAP sensors - the numbers that are positioned same
as the 749  6254 in the picture are 833 1231 on one sensor and 039  7335 on
the other.  If these numbers have real significance then we will
collectively have to create an application cross reference of all of the
numbers we can come up with similar to the ECU data.

The ECU data is an excellent reference and in my opinion similar efforts for
all of the components would be a worthy group project.  I have some data on
TBI applications that I will dig out for posting in the next day or two.