Dumping a Mistubishi ECU

Barry E. King beking at home.com
Thu Nov 19 18:48:33 GMT 1998

TechTom in Japan makes several products that will do this but they are
spendy ranging from $1650-6500 USD.  It would be worth it if one was to get
serious about mofifying various ECUs or were racing nad needed that level of
control but not for someone just wanting to understand what their ECU is
doing.  TechTom also has daughtercards for various applications that replace
the ECU ROM with standard 27xx EPROMs.  The ECU is resused on the
daughtercard. They too are pricey at $365 a pop.

I also found lots of information about the 7700 series but nothing that
would help dump the ROM contents short of purchasing an expensive
programmer.

Barry