EXPERTEC

David Sagers dsagers at ci.west-valley.ut.us
Fri Nov 20 19:38:01 GMT 1998

Anyone have the phone number for Helms?

At 12:39 PM 11/20/98 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Amazing.  Just received mine in the mail today.  I was thinking the same
thing the other day.   5 cds total.   Contents as many as 20,000 service
bulletins from 1980-1999 and service manual sections from 1997-1999.

Keep watching the mail, fingers crossed.  Thanks for the tip on the cds
Bruce.

Ed Hilker aka "Chief"
'84 SS L69  - 700R4, RPM Q-jet, duals, Flows, 2050 cam, rumpity rumpity
rumpity...
http://www.afn.org/~afn14222