Intel 87C196kr (Trying to tune my 99 A4 Audi Turbo Thanks! Jim C.)

R Mehta rmehta01 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 18:01:22 GMT 1998

Yep I agree that it would be easier to just buy one of the many ECU's
out there but, I would like to tweek a bit on my own.. I have numerous
turbos and injectors laying around (from my old project cars) plus I
like the tinkering part..  I'm in the middle of digesting the intel
user's mannual on the CPU right now, as well as digging for things
like a good rom burner and dissasembler etc etc.. If I write any code
for tuning I am hoping to make it shareware etc etc..